Sunday, January 27, 2013

L'Oreal Active Hydrafresh Refreshing Gel-Créme Moisturizer Normal to Oily Skin REVIEW

What it says: 
THE INNOVATION
Enriched with refreshing Vitamin C, the formula helps boost skin's natural radiance. Charged with revitalizing multi-minerals, (Calcium + Magnesium) it leaves skin visibly clearer, softer and more healthy-looking. The light texture is absorbed in a flash while the exhilarating citrus fragrance awakens and refreshes the senses. 




Quick Review
There are 2 types of L'oreal Active Hydrafresh Refreshing Gel-Crémes; Normal to Dry Skin and Normal to Oily Skin. They both have SPF 15 and come in 70 mL, and they lasted me about 2 months. c: They come in a little box and have a lid thing in the container to keep the creme from spilling all over your cap. 


 Since these are gel-creme moisturizers, they aren't sticky on your face. It is quite light, and feels nice on my face. A little bit of the creme can be spread on much of my face, and the scent isn't too strong. 

However, the only problem I had with these moisturizers was that they both left this unnatural shine on my face. Even a friend mentioned that my face was really shiny. +_+ My natural face (without moisturizer) is quite dull, but the moisturizer made  it look extremely shiny. 

Pros c: 

- keeps skin moisturized for a looooooong time
-scent isn't too strong, I think most people would be fine with it c:

Cons :c

-not cheap- about $17
-leaves unnatural shine on face

Conclusion~

I don't really have much to say about this product (sorry), but I suppose it was a decent moisturizer, but I won't purchase it again. I rate this product 2/5. ^.^ It didn't work for me, but it might work for you < :

No comments:

Post a Comment